Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like coffee, you are going to love this martini. The vanilla vodka is a must but I've made many of them without the creme de cocoa.
- 2 fluid ounce Kahlua
- 2 fluid ounce brewed espresso (regular or decaf)
- 3 fluid ounce vanilla vodka
- 2 fluid ounce Creme de Cacao
- heavy cream or half-and-half (optional)
- Fill a cocktail shaker 2/3 full with ice.
- Add ingredients and shake well until very cold.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- In a plastic bottle with a narrow tip (candy melts bottle from a craft store or a picnic ketchup bottle from the dollar store), add some heavy cream.
- Starting from the center of the drink, start a spiral and cirle to the outside of the glass.
- Then take a stirrer or a toothpick and starting in the center of the drink, drag the stirrer to the edge of the glass.
- Return to center of the drink, and repeat procedure in"pie segments" to make a"web" with the heavy cream (or make any design that you'd like).
- Wow, after my second espresso martini tonight, that was rough describing-lol.
- Of course, the heavy cream is optional but it does make it look so pretty.
- Just be careful how many of these you consume because, like a spider lures it's prey-- you get the picture.
Very good!! I just added a little milk in the shaker (rather than decorating with the cream) and they turned out great. Thanks for posting!!
Fantastic! I made without cream and it was "to-die-for". Extremely good recipe!
Super recipe...I made this on vacation last week and everybody loved it. I think I had to make this at least 3 nights!!