1/4 Photos of Espresso Martini
If you like coffee, you are going to love this martini. The vanilla vodka is a must but I've made many of them without the creme de cocoa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a cocktail shaker 2/3 full with ice.
- 2Add ingredients and shake well until very cold.
- 3Strain into a martini glass.
- 4In a plastic bottle with a narrow tip (candy melts bottle from a craft store or a picnic ketchup bottle from the dollar store), add some heavy cream.
- 5Starting from the center of the drink, start a spiral and cirle to the outside of the glass.
- 6Then take a stirrer or a toothpick and starting in the center of the drink, drag the stirrer to the edge of the glass.
- 7Return to center of the drink, and repeat procedure in"pie segments" to make a"web" with the heavy cream (or make any design that you'd like).
- 8Wow, after my second espresso martini tonight, that was rough describing-lol.
- 9Of course, the heavy cream is optional but it does make it look so pretty.
- 10Just be careful how many of these you consume because, like a spider lures it's prey-- you get the picture.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Espresso Martini
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g