Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just love coffee and this is a great martini for that coffee fix! If you do not have espresso you can use a dark coffee, such as a Turkish blend or double brew French roast. Served at my old bar in Asheville, NC!
- 1 fluid ounce espresso
- 1⁄2 ounce three olives chocolate vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 1⁄4 ounce Amaretto
- 1⁄4 ounce Kahlua
- Baileys Irish Cream, to top off
- chocolate shavings
- whipped cream
- Combine first 5 ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain into a martini glass rimmed with shaved chocolate and top with Baileys, whipped cream and cocoa.