Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is from "Woman's World", February 7, 2006. This drink just sounds too good! It was created at the Afterwords Cafe in Washington, D.C.
- 1⁄2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Frangelico
- 7⁄8 ounce espresso coffee
- Combine ingredients with ice and shake in a shaker.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a hershey's kiss.
This is so yummy. Perfect blend of flavor. Thanks SouthernBell :) Made for Cookbook tag game
Love this martini! The ingredients are perfect together. I love the Frangelico...yummy! I also used homemade Kahlua. I will definitely make this again. Made for the Bargain Basement tag game.