Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
If enjoy a good steak, this espresso rub is the best! With only 3 ingredients, you can't get any easier than this!
- 1 teaspoon espresso, finely ground
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks
- Coat pan with cooking spray. Combine espresso, brown sugar, and seasoning in a small bowl; rub mixture evenly over both sides of steaks.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Add steaks to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness ~ or ~ grill the steaks on the barbecue until done.