Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From a 1988 GH Magazine
Make and share this Espresso Eggnog Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease 13" by 9" baking dish.
- Cut bread into 1 inch chunks.
- Coarsely chop chocolate.
- In baking dish, toss bread and chocolate.
- In large bowl, with wire whisk, beat eggnog, half and half, sugar, coffee powder, and eggs until well mixed.
- Pour eggnog mixture over bread and chocolate.
- Dot with butter.
- Set baking dish in large roasting pan and place on oven rack.
- Fill roasting pan with hot water to come halfway up side of baking dish.
- Bake bread pudding 1 hour or until knife inserted in center of pudding comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with confections' sugar.
- Serve pudding warm, as is or topped with ice cram.