1 hr 15 mins
From a 1988 GH Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease 13" by 9" baking dish.
- 3Cut bread into 1 inch chunks.
- 4Coarsely chop chocolate.
- 5In baking dish, toss bread and chocolate.
- 6In large bowl, with wire whisk, beat eggnog, half and half, sugar, coffee powder, and eggs until well mixed.
- 7Pour eggnog mixture over bread and chocolate.
- 8Dot with butter.
- 9Set baking dish in large roasting pan and place on oven rack.
- 10Fill roasting pan with hot water to come halfway up side of baking dish.
- 11Bake bread pudding 1 hour or until knife inserted in center of pudding comes out clean.
- 12Sprinkle with confections' sugar.
- 13Serve pudding warm, as is or topped with ice cram.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Espresso Eggnog Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.2
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 170.7 mg
- Sodium 107.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g