Like Coffee? You will Love This!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, espresso powder and salt.
- 2In a blender combine the milk, water, melted butter, and eggs.
- 3Pulse a few times to lightly blend.
- 4Add the dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
- 5Cover and chill-up to 1 hour.
- 6Heat a non stick crepe pan or skillet over medium heat. (if using a skillet use a touch of butter to prevent sticking).
- 7Pour 1/4 cup of the crepe batter into the pan.
- 8Quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter covers pan with a thin coat.
- 9cook for 30 to 35 seconds.
- 10Carefully lift crepe with a spatula and turn.
- 11Cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- 12Place cooked crepe on a towel.
- 13Repeat with remaining batter.
- 14Makes 12 crepes.
- 15In a small saucepan over medium heat combine half-and-half and honey.
- 16Cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- 17Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate.
- 18Stir until melted and smooth.
- 19Fold each crepe in half, fold in half again.
- 20Place each crepe on a plate.
- 21Top each with 1/2 cup of ice cream-drizzle on 4 teaspoons of chocolate sauce on each.
- 22Top with chocolate curls and dust with espresso powder.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Espresso Crepes With Coffee Ice Cream and Dark Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 146.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g