Like Coffee? You will Love This!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, espresso powder and salt.
- 2In a blender combine the milk, water, melted butter, and eggs.
- 3Pulse a few times to lightly blend.
- 4Add the dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
- 5Cover and chill-up to 1 hour.
- 6Heat a non stick crepe pan or skillet over medium heat. (if using a skillet use a touch of butter to prevent sticking).
- 7Pour 1/4 cup of the crepe batter into the pan.
- 8Quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter covers pan with a thin coat.
- 9cook for 30 to 35 seconds.
- 10Carefully lift crepe with a spatula and turn.
- 11Cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- 12Place cooked crepe on a towel.
- 13Repeat with remaining batter.
- 14Makes 12 crepes.
- 15In a small saucepan over medium heat combine half-and-half and honey.
- 16Cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- 17Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate.
- 18Stir until melted and smooth.
- 19Fold each crepe in half, fold in half again.
- 20Place each crepe on a plate.
- 21Top each with 1/2 cup of ice cream-drizzle on 4 teaspoons of chocolate sauce on each.
- 22Top with chocolate curls and dust with espresso powder.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Espresso Crepes With Coffee Ice Cream and Dark Chocolate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 76.4 mg
- Sodium 146.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g