Recipe by Your-Movement
I found this in a recipe magazine, I change some of the ingredients. Taste so good, nothing left for the next day :)
- 6 ounces butter (about inch pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups spelt flour
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons ground coffee (I used instant coffe for more intense taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the butter, sugar and salt with a hand blender about 1-2 minutes until the sugar has not melted completely, but it is completely mixed. Then add the flour and ground coffee, continue mixing until the dough is done. Make sure you do it this way because the dough would be very tender if you mix together everything for in the beginning. (that’s what happened with me the first time :) ).
- Lightly floured the board and roll out the dough about quarter-inch thickness. Punched it with a heart-shaped cuter. Place one baking sheet to the pan then place it the cookies in it. Put it in the fridge. It should be completely cool can take 20 minutes, but maybe 2-3 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven approximately 330-350 degrees. Bake until the top looks dry, and it got a tan, maybe about 20-30 minutes. Let cool to completely then dip it into the chocolate.
- For the chocolate:.
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate with one tablespoon coconut butter in the microwave.