Slocan cook's Note:
In my search for something different in muffins I came up with this new idea for a breakfast or snack time muffin that is sure to get you going in the morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- 2Grease a 12 cup muffin pan with melted butter.
- 3Assemble dry ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl.
- 4Whisk the milk, oil and eggs together in a large mixing bowl.
- 5Dissolve the coffee granules in one teaspoon of hot water then add to the egg mixture and combine well.
- 6Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix until glossy and smooth.
- 7Stir in the crushed ginger cookies and stir until all the crumbs are incorporated into the batter.
- 8Pour batter from a measuring cup into greased muffin containers and bake for 20 minutes or until tops are nicely browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Espresso Cinnamon Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 129.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g