This is a piece of heaven. Got it from one of Martha Stewart's episode that showcased the 10 BEST COOKIES. I think if I'm not mistaken, this recipe was on top of the list. Well at least it's on top of mine as my husband would only eat this cookie. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, stir espresso, vanilla and 1 tablespoon hot water. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy (5 minutes).
- Add egg and egg yolk until bended.
- Pour in the espresso mixture and mix well on low speed.
- Add flour in small batches just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Use 2 oz. ice cream scooper, space them 3 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes until set.
- Let cool completely.
- Serve with a glass of milk.
- To die for!