1/3 Photos of Espresso Choco-Chunk Cookies
This is a piece of heaven. Got it from one of Martha Stewart's episode that showcased the 10 BEST COOKIES. I think if I'm not mistaken, this recipe was on top of the list. Well at least it's on top of mine as my husband would only eat this cookie. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda.
- 3In a small bowl, stir espresso, vanilla and 1 tablespoon hot water. Set aside.
- 4Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy (5 minutes).
- 5Add egg and egg yolk until bended.
- 6Pour in the espresso mixture and mix well on low speed.
- 7Add flour in small batches just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 8Use 2 oz. ice cream scooper, space them 3 inches apart on baking sheet.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes until set.
- 10Let cool completely.
- 11Serve with a glass of milk.
- 12To die for!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Espresso Choco-Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.4
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 164.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: