Recipe by DailyInspiration
A simple & delicious bar recipe -- the only problem is waiting for them to be ready to eat. Yum! Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso coffee powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs, 1/2 teaspoons espresso powder and melted butter; mix well. Reserve 1/4 cup crumb mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture in bottom of ungreased 8-inch square pan.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add sugar, remaining 1/2 teaspoons espresso powder, vanilla and egg; blend well. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or just until center is set. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled. Cover loosely; refrigerate 3-4 hours or until firm. With hot, wet knife, cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.