1/2 Photos of Espresso Buzz Energy Bars
Vegan energy bars, great for study sessions!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease an 8x8-inch square baking pan.
- 2Take half of the oats along with all of the flax and toss them into your food
- 3processor. Blend into a coarse meal.
- 4Stir mixture together with the remaining whole oats, salt, and chocolate chips.
- 5In a separate bowl, mix the melted margarine, brown rice syrup, brown sugar, coffee, and instant coffee together until that the sugar and instant coffee dissolve.
- 6Mix the wet and dry ingredients together.
- 7Pour the mixture into the pan and use a spatula to smooth it down until it evenly fills the pan.
- 8Bake for 15 - 20 minutes, until the edges begin to brown a bit.
- 9Cool completely before slicing into bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Espresso Buzz Energy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown rice syrup