Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe for coffee lovers. It is also delicious and very easy to make.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 3⁄4 cup whole coffee beans
- 1⁄4 cup chopped white chocolate
- Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Combine the chocolate chips and margarine in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- Mix in the coffee beans until evenly distributed.
- Pour the chocolate out onto the waxed paper and spread into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the pieces of white chocolate evenly over the top and press in lightly to make sure they stick.
- Place in the freezer until set, about 5 minutes.
- Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Saw this recipe on allrecipes.com too! Well I must say that it was pretty crunchy and yummy; increased the coffee beans to 1 cup and didn't use white chocolate at all (chocolate purist!) Thanks!