This is a great recipe for coffee lovers. It is also delicious and very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- 2Combine the chocolate chips and margarine in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 3Heat in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- 4Mix in the coffee beans until evenly distributed.
- 5Pour the chocolate out onto the waxed paper and spread into an even layer.
- 6Sprinkle the pieces of white chocolate evenly over the top and press in lightly to make sure they stick.
- 7Place in the freezer until set, about 5 minutes.
- 8Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Espresso Bark
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: