Recipe by aimbrulee
I created this smoothie when on a diet a few years ago, and was experimenting with flavors. This one stuck with me , I am no longer on a diet but this smoothie is something I make regularly. It tastes similar to a chocolate shake or a frappuchino. And best of all , it's good for you!
- 1⁄2 banana
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon torani vanilla-flavored syrup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso granules (dry)
- 1 teaspoon flax seed (ground)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into a blender. Blend for about 2 minute Add ice cubes about 2 or 3 at a time blending well each time , continue until you've reached a slushy consistency.
- Please try substituting 2 packets of splenda instead of sugar, and sugar free vanilla Torani, for a healthier smoothie. I've done it, and it's great.