Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
A yummy cookie you will create in the kitchen many times! Recipe from Weekend's FOOD column dated 10/11/06.
- 473.18 ml hazelnuts, de-skinned and chopped coarsely
- 44.37 ml instant espresso powder
- 2 large eggs
- 118.29 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.64 ml unsalted butter, at room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Beat eggs one at a time in another bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add butter and sugar and mix to combine.
- Fold in expresso powder.
- Now, add the flour mixture to the wet mixture, slowly, using a mixer on low speed.
- Fold in nuts with a wooden spoon.
- Drop heaped tbsps. of the prepared mixture onto 3 baking sheets. Space each piece of mixture 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies in 2 sheets first for about 12 minutes. Once the cookies have been baked for 6 minutes, rotate sheets front to back and from top to bottom.
- Repeat with the third sheet.
- Cool cookies for 2 minutes on sheets and then transfer to a wire rack to cool fully.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 days or serve at once.