1 hr 10 mins
A yummy cookie you will create in the kitchen many times! Recipe from Weekend's FOOD column dated 10/11/06.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Mix together flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- 3Beat eggs one at a time in another bowl until light and fluffy.
- 4Add butter and sugar and mix to combine.
- 5Fold in expresso powder.
- 6Now, add the flour mixture to the wet mixture, slowly, using a mixer on low speed.
- 7Fold in nuts with a wooden spoon.
- 8Drop heaped tbsps. of the prepared mixture onto 3 baking sheets. Space each piece of mixture 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 9Bake cookies in 2 sheets first for about 12 minutes. Once the cookies have been baked for 6 minutes, rotate sheets front to back and from top to bottom.
- 10Repeat with the third sheet.
- 11Cool cookies for 2 minutes on sheets and then transfer to a wire rack to cool fully.
- 12Store in an airtight container for 3 days or serve at once.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Espresso and Hazelnut Cookies Bash
Serving Size: 1 (1177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.8
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 105.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g