- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in the dish, skin-side up and in a single layer.
- Saute the onions and garlic in butter until soft; stir in soup, mushrooms and wine. Stir to blend. Spoon over chicken and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 375 degree oven until chicken is tender and richly browned, about an hour.