Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This easy but tasty dish takes just minutes to put together and bakes into a richly browned and tender chicken dinner.
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in the dish, skin-side up and in a single layer.
- Saute the onions and garlic in butter until soft; stir in soup, mushrooms and wine. Stir to blend. Spoon over chicken and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 375 degree oven until chicken is tender and richly browned, about an hour.
This was quick and easy to make. I used a pound of chicken and didn't add the wine as I didn't have any. We enjoyed this.
Like the recipe claims it was easy. I made it with chicken thighs. Made for Zaar Alphabet Chef.
Easy to make and taste good too. I made my own cream of mushroom soup using Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken or Mushroom or Celery Soup. For my vegetable I made Carrots Lyonnaise. Made for Chef Alphabet Soup.