Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
Escarole topped with thinly sliced juicy pears, dried cherries, artichoke hearts, onion slices, pine nuts and yummy goat cheese.
- 1 head escarole, leaves separated and washed and spun dry
- 1 small head butter lettuce, leaves separated and washed and spun dry
- 1 small onion, peeled and slice thin
- 340.19 g marinated artichokes
- 1 firm pear, washed and sliced with a vegetable peeler super thin
- 59.14 ml dried cherries, rough chopped
- 59.14 ml pine nuts
- 113.39 g goat cheese, sliced I used Blueberry coated cheese use what you favor
- 56.69 g goat cheese
- 1-3 garlic clove, roasted if you have
- 9.85 ml prepared stone ground mustard
- 2 anchovies (optional)
- black pepper
- 0.13-0.26 ml hot sauce
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml white balsamic vinegar
- 2-4 basil, leaves
- Place escarole and butter lettuce in a large salad bowl.
- Drain artichokes reserving 1 tablespoon of the marinade. Place it into blender. Add the dressing ingredients to the blender and blend till smooth.
- Season to your likings by adding more vinegar or seasonings. chill while preparing salad.
- Toss salad with artichoke hearts, onion slices and pear slices.
- Top with cherries and toasted pine nuts.
- Cool and scatter on salad.
- Placed sliced goat cheese on salad. Or crumble the cheese over salad.
- Pour over salad and enjoy.