Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came up with serving escargots this way when a couple showed up at supper time unexpectedly and I didn't have quite enough escargot to set out in individual escargot dishes. My husband and I have eaten them this way ever since. Served with my warm homemade Italian loaf it's excellent and so easy. Note: I drain and rinse escargots really well before hand. This recipe doesn't have to be exact.
- 10 fresh mushrooms, cleaned and quartered
- 7 g escargots seasoning
- 24 -28 small escargot
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- Clean and quarter fresh mushrooms and place in a 8"x8" baking dish; sprinkle escargots on top.
- Mix escargots seasoning package with 1/2 cup butter and pour over.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake in a 350*F oven till lightly brown and bubbly. Enjoy.