1/3 Photos of Escargots a La Bourguignonne
I hate snails, but DH loves them. Every once in a while I'll make them for him. He loves this version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl mix the butter, shallots, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper until the butter is soft and the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- 2Put about 1/4 tablespoon of the butter in each shell, followed by a snail, and then another 1/4 tablespoon of butter.
- 3Place on individual oven-proof serving dishes and bake in a 400F (200C) oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until the butter begins to bubble.
- 4Serve with crusty French bread (baguette) for sopping up the sauce.
- 5* Canned escargots (snails) can be bought, complete with empty shells for serving, in most supermarkets in the US.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Escargots a La Bourguignonne
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.5
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 1168.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: