Chef Jeff Garland's Note:
Just the way I like my escargot. Simple and yet elegant and great. Hint; I buy the snails from IGourmet. They sell a can that contains 72, enough for 12 servings @ a really good price and they are as good or better than the higher priced ones. Truly restaurant quality.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and drain the snails.
- 2Heat 1 tbsp butter and the garlic over medium low heat for a minute or two.
- 3Pour this mixture in a food processor and add the parsley, remaining butter and cream. Mix until smooth.
- 4Take 2 tsp of this mixture and the snails in a saute pan. Cook over medium low heat for 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and put the snails in shells (if desired) or directly on plate.
- 6Drizzle remaining sauce over them.
- 7Serve with a good crusty bread for dipping up the sauce.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Escargot Classic Style
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.3
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.9 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: