Lori 13's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 escargot (drained)
- 1/2 cup carrot (peeled,chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 1/3 cup celery (chopped)
- 4 sprigs parsley (minced)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup water
- 5 black peppercorns
- 1 garlic clove (peeled, whole)
- 24 large mushroom caps (cleaned)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons shallots (minced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/4 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1/2 cup parsley (minced)
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons cognac
- 1Combine the escargot, carrot, onion, celery, parsley, wine, water peppercorns and garlic in a saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil. Reduce. Simmer 10 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Heat oven 400.
- 5Place mushroom caps on a sprayed baking sheet.
- 6Brush with melted butter. Bake 5 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, heat butter in a skillet.
- 8Add shallot and garlic. Saute 2 minutes.
- 9Add to escargot mix along with the pecans, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 10Spoon mixture into caps, making sure each gets 1 escargot.
- 11Return to oven for 10 more minutes.
- 12Sprinkle with coganc. Ignite. Serve as soon as the flame dies out.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Escargot and Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.8
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 51.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: