1/1 Photo of Escargot and Angel Hair
Excellent & Low fat escargots and pasta
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped mixed mushrooms
- 1/4 cup slivered roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon peppercorn, freshly ground
- 1 (200 g) can escargot, drained
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 cups angel hair pasta
- 1Rinse escargots very well and drain.
- 2In skillet, heat olive oil and butter.
- 3Add garlic,mushrooms and shallots; cook over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken broth, roasted red pepper, salt,pepper and escargots.
- 5Simmer together a few minutes.
- 6Cook angel hair pasta; drain, keeping 2 Tbsp water.
- 7Toss in the escargots mixture witht the Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Escargot and Angel Hair
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 378.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
angel hair pasta