Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple, classic preparation. Delicious!
Make and share this Escargot a La Bourguignonne recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 (F).
- Mix the butter, garlic, parsley, and shallot togother, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Quarter the mushroom caps.
- In small saucepan, simmer the snails and mushrooms in the wine and Pernod until the liquid is absorbed.
- Place snail and mushroom mixture in small shallow baking dish or ramekin along with the prepared butter. Place in oven for about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesean cheese and continue in oven until lightly browned.
- Serve with crusty French bread.