Prep 40 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 150 g salmon (escalope)
- 10 g canned chanterelles
- 100 ml fish stock
- 50 ml Noilly Prat (vermouth)
- 25 g broad beans (blanched)
- 25 g peas (blanched)
- 50 g butter
- 25 g shallots, chopped
- lemon juice
- 25 g sea salt
- Add 25g of Butter to a small sauti pan.
- Add Chanterelles and shallots, cover with a lid and sweat for a few minutes.
- Make a space for the salmon in the pan, add wine and fish stock.
- Poach for 4-5 minutes, take out fish and keep warm.
- Reduce cooking liquid by two thirds, take out mushrooms.
- Cut butter into small cubes and whisk in to make sauce. Add lemon juice abd peas.
- Return mushrooms, add broad beans and peas, check seasoning.
- Place salmon on plate with sauce to the side I found this recipe on a site among others.