Escalope of Salmon With Chanterelles
- Add 25g of Butter to a small sauti pan.
- Add Chanterelles and shallots, cover with a lid and sweat for a few minutes.
- Make a space for the salmon in the pan, add wine and fish stock.
- Poach for 4-5 minutes, take out fish and keep warm.
- Reduce cooking liquid by two thirds, take out mushrooms.
- Cut butter into small cubes and whisk in to make sauce. Add lemon juice abd peas.
- Return mushrooms, add broad beans and peas, check seasoning.
- Place salmon on plate with sauce to the side I found this recipe on a site among others.