1/1 Photo of Escalloped Apples
1 hr 5 mins
Nancy's Pantry's Note:
This recipe is from the Easy Holiday Entertaining booklet. The description given for this recipe says that the aroma of this dish will draw everyone into the kitchen. The author recommends using this dish as a topping over pancakes or baked oatmeal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apples in a large bowl.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- 3Stir spice mixture into apples until evenly distributed.
- 4Fold in raisins and walnuts.
- 5Spoon into a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- 6Mix vanilla and milk; pour evenly over apple mixture.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 to 60 minutes, or until soft and bubbly.
- 8Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Escalloped Apples
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.7
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g