Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Tapas from Chefnorm.com - Prepared for ZWT #3
- 2 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 1 eggplant, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 shallots
- 2 tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup Spanish olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine vinegar
- 12 slices country bread (toasted and set aside)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel and seed the peppers and tomatoes.
- Roast all the vegetables for about 1 hour mixing occasionally.
- Cut up your veggies when they are cool enough to handle and mix them with the vinegar and oil.
- Season with salt.
- Place in your fridge and marinade your veggie mix for at least 4-6 hours. Remove and serve on your toasted bread.
- You could roast your veggies on a grill and save yourself from having to warm up the stove.
- *Time includes marinating*.
I like to add roasted garlic. Really good.