Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Tapas from Chefnorm.com - Prepared for ZWT #3
Make and share this Escalivada (Roasted Vegetable Salad) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel and seed the peppers and tomatoes.
- Roast all the vegetables for about 1 hour mixing occasionally.
- Cut up your veggies when they are cool enough to handle and mix them with the vinegar and oil.
- Season with salt.
- Place in your fridge and marinade your veggie mix for at least 4-6 hours. Remove and serve on your toasted bread.
- You could roast your veggies on a grill and save yourself from having to warm up the stove.
- *Time includes marinating*.