Recipe by FloridaGrl
This is from Southern Living--it sounds really great, and I can't wait to try it. They recommend using "warm" ice. They suggest letting the ice sit out for about 30 minutes before using,it should be wet to the touch without sticking to your fingers. Slightly melted ice blends a better drink, so they say.
Top Review by Boomette
It's more like a smoothie. Cause it doesn't taste vodka. Maybe add more or omit it. I find it too sweet. I might consider omiting the cream of coconut. The taste is great, a great mix of fruits.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 3 cups warm ice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 very ripe medium banana
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup cream of coconut
TO MAKE A PEACH BRANDY CHILLER
- 1 cup peach (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree strawberries in a blender until smooth. Divide strawberry puree evenly among 4 tall glasses.
- Place ice in blender;add blueberries and next 4 ingredients. Process until smooth. Pour blueberry mixture evenly over strawberry puree in glasses.
- For a Peach Brandy Cooler:.
- Substitute the peaches for the blueberries and banana. Substitute the brandy for the vodka. Proceed as directed.