1/4 Photos of Erin's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Miss Erin's Note:
Nice on a cold night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter over medium-low in a large deep pan.
- 2Add chopped onions and cook until the onions are soft.
- 3Add the flour and stir until the flour becomes frothy.
- 4Add the half and half and milk 1/2 a cup at a time, stirring in between.
- 5Add salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- 6Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
- 7Add ham, stir.
- 8Add potatoes and stir to coat.
- 9Pour into a buttered baking dish and put into the oven at 400F for 45 minutes, covered.
- 10Uncover after 45 minutes and continue baking at 400F for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Erin's Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.2
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 125.5 mg
- Sodium 1409.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 19.6 g