Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mom is VERY particular about her potato salad, and she loves this stuff.
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup vidalia onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pickle
- 1 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon french's honey mustard
- paprika (to garnish)
- Wash potatoes and put slits in both sides of them.
- Microwave on HIGH for five minutes.
- Turn, microwave another five minutes.
- Put in cold water to cool off. When cool enough to handle (but still warm), chop into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Combine all other ingredients except paprika, and eggs.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Fold in eggs gently.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Chill for several hours.