Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
Chewy cookies that are a favorite at potlucks!
Make and share this Erin's PB, Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, cream shortning and sugars on medium speed.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture until well blended.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 11-13 minutes, or until golden.
These were excellent cookies. Easy to make and everybody loved them. The only change to the recipe I made was I added about a half cup of butterscotch chips that I had leftover from Christmas. Thanks for posting this recipe Erin.
These are great! I just finished making a batch for a potluck tonight and I'm eating one as I type this review. I agree with John; they are very moist. Just a couple of notes: I used 1 tsp. vanilla (the amount wasn't specified in the recipe) and I mixed the peanut butter in with the shortening and sugars (step #3).
Awesome and super moist.