Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my meatloaf recipe, very simple, very quick after a long day at work.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients with your hands.
- Evenly distribute into cups of a muffin tin, I used a jumbo tin, so I got 4"muffins".
- Pour barbeque sauce on top of each.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes or mac and cheese.
These were very easy to make, but they came out a bit dry. If I make them again, I will modify the recipe.
I made this today and it is delicious. We did not use the onion mix because of allergies, but I did add Heinz 57 to the mix for added flavor. Thank you for an easy recipe.
Easy, quick and tasty. We will make these again.