5 hrs 10 mins
I discovered this recipe when I ran out of food the day before my husbands payday little did I know it was already thought of. I only had a few things lying around and I conjured "erin's crock pot cabbage soup". I personally like this recipe because it's very filling and easy to cook. I hope you enjoy it as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up your cabbage into small pieces.
- 2dice the onions (preferably in long thin pieces).
- 3grade your garlic on a cheese grader into the crock pot.
- 4fill crock pot 3/4 of the way with water.
- 5cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- 6now add your tomato sauce (and more water, if needed).
- 7add any seasonings you like for flavor.
- 8i use pepper, salt, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning cook on low for 2 more hours or until you have reached your desired consistency.
- 9eat your heart out.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Erin's Crock Pot Cabbage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 310.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g