Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a super easy, yet yummy cold pasta salad. It's great as a side-dish or for a potluck and best when made a day ahead, although not a must so long as you give it some time in the refrigerator for the flavors to absorb. Measurements are approximate and can be experimented with...you really can't mess this one up!
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Add olives, artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Pour dressing over mixture, toss well and refrigerate.
- You may use more dressing after chilling for a bit, if needed.
- (cooking time is chilling time, and is better if chilled over night).
We loved this salad. I did not have any Bernstein's Italian dressing so I used Kraft Zesty Italian calorie wise instead. I did not have any artichokes on hand so I left them out but I think they would be wonderful in this dish. Thanks for the quick and tasty salad recipe.