Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Erin is a great cook and she makes this for sister Shannon's birthday.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups freshly grated peeled carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Cream together sugar and eggs.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly and pour into a greased and floured Angel Food or Bundt pan.
- bake at 300 for 1 hour and 15 min.cool and eat or frost lightly as desired.