Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My husband's invention, who knows how he came up with the idea but it is good.
- 1 lb chicken piece
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup corn chips (Cheetohs, crushed)
- spike seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- Mix flour, cheetohs and Spike seasoning together on a plate.
- Beat the egg and milk together.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg and milk mixture.
- Coat the dipped chicken in the flour mixture.
- Deep fry the chicken until cooked completely through.
good dish! i think that this recipe is more for twice the amount of chicken. i ended up throwing half of the mixture away! good dish though
Wow! I can't believe what a great and wonderful idea this was. Thank you Erik for making the world a better place!