Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used to work with a super cool girl named Erika (surprise!) and she once brought this salsa to work and I loved it! I have been making it ever since! It fools everyone who eats it! :) I have no idea of the origin.
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes (diced or whole since you put in blender, I usually use rotel)
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes (diced or whole since you put in blender)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 7 jalapeno peppers (I use canned)
- 6 chili peppers (I use the jarred Mezzetta yellow hot or Trappey's hot chili's, you can adjust based on your spice pr)
- Toss it all in the blender and blend to desired consistency. :).