Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy dip that is always a crowd pleaser.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese (soften)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 2 (8 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package ranch dressing mix (I use hidden valley)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Defrost spinach and using a clean dish towel, sqeeze out all the moisture and set spinach to the side.
- Drain artichokes and again using a dish towel, squeeze out excess moisture.
- Cut artichokes into bite size pieces and add to the spinach.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch mix in large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add the spinach and artichokes and mix well.
- add the Parmesan cheese and 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese and combine.
- Put mixture in a baking dish and cook until bubbly(about 30 min).
- And remainder of mozzarella cheese to the top and cook another 5-10 minute.
- Serve with pita bread, toasted bread, or tortilla chips and enjoy!