Easy dip that is always a crowd pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Defrost spinach and using a clean dish towel, sqeeze out all the moisture and set spinach to the side.
- 3Drain artichokes and again using a dish towel, squeeze out excess moisture.
- 4Cut artichokes into bite size pieces and add to the spinach.
- 5Combine sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch mix in large mixing bowl until well combined.
- 6Add the spinach and artichokes and mix well.
- 7add the Parmesan cheese and 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese and combine.
- 8Put mixture in a baking dish and cook until bubbly(about 30 min).
- 9And remainder of mozzarella cheese to the top and cook another 5-10 minute.
- 10Serve with pita bread, toasted bread, or tortilla chips and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Erika's Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.9
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 449.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix