Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
These potatoes are so easy to prepare and are so good. The green pepper gives it that extra "something".
- 1 lb bacon
- 4 -5 large baking potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- shredded cheddar cheese or sour cream (optional)
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon until it is almost crispy.
- Stir in the sliced potatoes and cook until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the onion and pepper and cook about another 5 minutes.
- Serve with Shredded Cheddar Cheese and/or sour cream.