Recipe by the_cookie_lady
This recipe came to my grandmother by way of a man named Eric whom she worked with for many years at UCI Med Center. She speaks very highly of this fudge (having written and underlined the words "Very Good!" next to the recipe). Cook time is just chill time.
Top Review by Bunlady
Made this tonight for my Christmas cookie trays and it turned out very good. It was very simple to make and I did include the nuts. Had a great butterscotch and slight chocolate taste which is different from most fudge that I make. I will be adding this to my christmas list for next year. Thank You for posting.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9" x 13" pan with foil.
- Melt chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter in a double boiler or in a non-stick pan over low heat.
- Stir until just beginning to melt.
- Pull the pan off the heat and stir until completely melted.
- Add the marshmallows and nuts (if desired), mixing well.
- Pour into the foil lined pan and chill until firm enough to be cut into squares.