Recipe by Jaël P.
My husband, Erich, put together this recipe. Recipe can vary... go by taste & consistency & looks nice & green. Serve with warm pita wedges.
Top Review by Krista Roes
This was good on warmed pita wedges. The recipe noted that you could "make it your own" with your preference of seasonings. Made without the little extra's it was a good base, but it does need a little extra. I added salt, lemon juice and italian seasonings. Made for Pick A Chef Game Fall 2008.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (500 g) bag baby spinach leaves, very well rinsed
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and mashed