Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband, Erich, put together this recipe. Recipe can vary... go by taste & consistency & looks nice & green. Serve with warm pita wedges.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (500 g) bag baby spinach leaves, very well rinsed
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and mashed
- blend together with little bit of lemon juice, add salt & pepper to taste, Italian seasonings, Greek seasonings, dill (whatever your preference).
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe can be scaled down or beefed up.
This was good on warmed pita wedges. The recipe noted that you could "make it your own" with your preference of seasonings. Made without the little extra's it was a good base, but it does need a little extra. I added salt, lemon juice and italian seasonings. Made for Pick A Chef Game Fall 2008.