Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
We like to grind this in the food processor, but it can be shredded or even sliced for a different taste! Tip: grating the onion first will ensure a smooth white color
- 10 large idaho potatoes, peeled
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄2 zucchini (optional)
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Crack eggs into bowl of food processor, fitted with grinding blade.
- Grate onion, potatoes and zucchini directly into eggs.
- Remove to bowl, add oil, salt and pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into 9x13 pan and bake in preheated oven for 2 hours.