Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from this week's Weekend magazine. It's from Rima Soni's Q AND A column. Rima Soni has suggested this treatment for someone who had epilated her face 6 years ago and then bleached it the same day. However, since it did not show results, she bleached it again and left it for a longer time. Now she is left with a dark patch. She did all this to get rid of her excess facial hair. I hope this will help some of you who have the same problem, but, did not know how to tackle it:)
- Mix both the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Massage the area darkened by the epilation.
- Keep it on for 1 hour daily.
- Wash off under tap water.
- Pat dry.
- Do this daily for best results.