Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is great party food and just so good!! Comes from Epicure.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese spread
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Epicure cheese chives and bacon dip mix
- 1 teaspoon epicure three- onion dip mix
- 1 teaspoon Epicure lemon dilly dip mix
- 1 sourdough loaf
- Mix together.
- Put into hollowed out sourdough loaf.
- Wrap in foil and bake in a 250F oven for 20-30 minutes.
Been making it for years...lost the recipe and of course I found it here! Can't wait to share it with some friends tonight ringing in 2010! YUMMMMMO! I have subbed Herb & Garlic or another mix called Oh so Garlic for the 3 onion mix! Turns out amazing every time!
awesome, definetly a crowd pleaser
Amazing! This stuff is dangerously addictive!! I made it for Sewing Circle in a glass pie plate & served with tortilla chips. I used light cream cheese & light mayo and marble cheese. I'm thinking of making this again today - yummy!!