Miss Annie's Note:
From the Epcot Center at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. This is a good salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil, for sauteing
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 red sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 chopped zucchini
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 12 ounces couscous, cooked
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 cups tangerines or 2 cups mandarin orange segments
- mint sprig (to garnish)
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion, garlic, sweet bell peppers and zucchini in olive oil.
- 2Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- 3Add 1/2 cup olive oil to vegetables along with raisins, chickpeas and orange juice.
- 4Toss vegetable mixture with couscous and pan juices.
- 5Add parsley and gently fold in citrus segments.
- 6Mound mixture onto a serving platter and garnish with mint.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Epcot's Moroccan Pavilion's Couscous Salad
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.2
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 13.9 g