Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Epcot Center at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. This is a good salad.
Make and share this Epcot's Moroccan Pavilion's Couscous Salad recipe from Food.com.
- olive oil, for sauteing
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 red sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 chopped zucchini
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 12 ounces couscous, cooked
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 2 cups tangerines or 2 cups mandarin orange segments
- mint sprig (to garnish)
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onion, garlic, sweet bell peppers and zucchini in olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Add 1/2 cup olive oil to vegetables along with raisins, chickpeas and orange juice.
- Toss vegetable mixture with couscous and pan juices.
- Add parsley and gently fold in citrus segments.
- Mound mixture onto a serving platter and garnish with mint.