Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Pepinos, Jícamas y Zanahorias con Chile y limón. Perfect for a hot summer afternoon.
- 500 g cucumbers
- 500 g jicama
- 500 g carrots
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground chile piquin powder
- 6 lemons, juice of
- Peel cucumbers, optional: deseed. Slice in half and slice lengthwise in to 1/2 in wedges.
- Peel jicama and slice in to 1/2 in sticks.
- Peel carrots, slice in half and slice lengthwise in to 1/2 in sticks.
- Serve all veggies in a platter and top with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Great blend of flavors and a lovely crunch from the vegetables. The spicy-tangy tastes from the lemon and chile was lovely. Thanks for sharing! Made for Spring PAC '09